Quore is a product used around the world. In an effort to better accommodate international users, we are always looking to improve our translations wherever possible. Because some terms in Quore are branded or do not have a direct equivalent in a foreign language, certain terms are left in English. We have defined these terms below. Terms are organized by Quore Learn category.
- Quore ID: your Quore username, used to log in to Quore.
- CapEx: the CapEx app is where you can request, approve, and track capital expenses.
- Hotel Book: Available to Above Property Quore users and offers executive and regional managers the ability to compare multiple properties side by side.
- To Do: the To Do app is where you can create, update, and track work orders, requests, guest satisfaction call reminders, and tasks.
Callbacks: refers to satisfaction call reminders in the To Do app. An alternate term, "satisfaction" is an abbreviation for "satisfaction call reminder."
- Logs: the Logs app is where you can enter desk logs and logs sheets.
Log Book: the Log Book page in the Logs app serves as a digital collection of your desk logs.
Log Sheets: The Log Sheets page in the Logs app serves as a digital collection of your log sheets. For example, your key sign-in and sign-out logs, or your cash count log sheet.
- PMs: the PMs app is where you can create, close, and track preventative maintenance tickets.
PM: in Quore, “PM” stands for “preventative maintenance” and is used as shorthand for “preventative maintenance inspection.”
QIC: stands for "Quore Item Category."
- Rooms Book: the Rooms Book app is where you can see room statuses, room notices, and view room book records.
GRC: “GRC” stands for Group Rooms Calendar and is the feature used in the Sales app when you wish to book a group area.
MRC: “MRC” stands for Meeting Rooms Calendar and is the feature used in the Sales app when you wish to book a meeting space.
PMS code: The "PMS" field in a Sales group block is where you will enter the Property Management System code. This code is typically generated by your property management system.
SMERF: "SMERF" stands for Social Military Educational Religious and Fraternal groups, which is a type of Market Segment in the Sales app.