In this article, you will learn how to track completed cleaning inspections from the desktop using both the Cleanings and Reports apps.
- Pro Tip: Use the Cleanings app to view detailed cleaning inspection records and the Reports app for at-a-glance information regarding completed guestroom cleanings.
1. From the Overview page in the Cleanings app, locate the list below the Cleanings Rooms Grid, then click the View Records link in the Actions section to the right.
2. This will take you to the Room Inspection page where you can view all line items passed or failed during the cleaning inspection. You can also see who inspected the cleaning and when, the housekeeper responsible for the cleaning, the cleaning inspection score, and the cleaning type.
1. From the desktop Cleanings app, click on the Records page button.
2. Here, you can see monthly scores, the number of daily inspections completed in recent days, and the number of deep cleans completed in a timeframe.
3. Click into a box in the corresponding column to view additional details about a particular cleaning inspection or cleaning inspection type.
1. From the desktop Reports app, select Room Cleanings from the Category Filter on the right.
2. You will see a list of different report types to choose from. Click on the report type you wish to view.
3. Select your property, enter a date range, then click the green Run Report button.
- Pro Tip: You can export the resulting report as a CSV or PDF using the buttons to the right, if you wish.