Fixing Failed Items
When a room inspector fails a cleaning item, the housekeeper responsible for the cleaning will be prompted to correct the issue.
How to Fix Failed Cleaning Inspection Items
In this article, you will learn how housekeepers can fix failed items using the mobile Cleanings Plus app.
1. When a housekeeper is marked On Duty in the Quore mobile app, they will receive a notification that a cleaning has failed inspection. To correct the failed item, open the mobile Cleanings Plus app.
2. The first room on the Breakout page should read "Failed Inspection." Tap the blue Start button to begin correcting the failed inspection.
3. You will see a list of failed inspection items. When you have fixed or corrected the issue, tap the line item to change the X icon to a checkmark. You can use the Pause button or More Options buttons if needed.
4. Tap the Done button to send the correction to the room inspector.
5. Quore will ask you to confirm that you are ready to submit the inspection. Tap the green Submit button to alert the room inspector that the issue has been corrected.